Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2020 GRCA National Specialty
- August 2, 2020
Atlanta Golden Retriever Club CCA Event- cancelledEvent cancelled due to COVID 19 Host: Atlanta Golden Retriever Club http://www.atlantagoldens.com Date and time: Aug 2, 2020 beginning at noon Location: 2405 Sugarloaf Pkwy Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Evaluators: Rich Anton, Kym Anton and Margie Sarkin Fee: $75 15 entries, 2 alternates. Event closes July 17 2020 Entries taken by first received method. Send entry […]
- August 16, 2020
Badger GRC WC/WCXDate: 16 Aug 2020 Club: Badger GRC Location: Kansasville, WI Contact Person: Kurt Hackbarth Address: 1733 Manchester Drive Grafton, WI 53024 Phone: 414-659-7976 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!