GRCA Membership Benefits
- GRCA Members are eligible to receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments (only available to GRCA members).
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel Prefix List.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2023 GRCA National Specialty
- All events located within about 40 minutes from each other
- September, 9, 2023 – September 20, 2023
- The beautiful greater-Albany Oregon area provides a scenic Pacific Northwest setting
- There will be a Hunting Test, Tracking, and for the first time ever – Scent Work Trial
- Three all-breed Agility Trials located in addition to the GRCA Agility Trial
- June 10, 2023
New Jersey Pine Barrens GRC CCAHost Club: New Jersey Pine Barrens Golden Retriever Club Event Date: 06/10/23 Event Time: 9AM Event Location: 627 Hawks Bridge Road, Cameys Point, NJ. 08069 Entry Fee: 86 Limited Entry: 24 Alternates: 3 Website: NJPBGRC.org Entries Accepted by: First Received Evaluators: Beth Greenfield – Cat 1 Deb Hubbard – Cat 1 Cindy Williamson- Cat […]
- June 17, 2023 - June 18, 2023
NSDTRC (USA) WC/WCXNova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Club (USA) two WC/WCX tests for Tollers and Goldens (Goldens will run under the GRCA rules) June 17 and 18, 2023 location: Salt Lake City contact: Jennifer Malavasi, firstname.lastname@example.org Entries are open at HuntSecretary for the 3-4-5 Mountain Prairie Field Test (NSDTRC) WC/WCX test for Tollers and Goldens. Move-ups are allowed […]