GRCA Agility Dog Hall of Fame (ADHF)
The Agility Dog Hall of Fame (ADHF) was created to recognize those Golden Retrievers who display superior achievement in the sport of dog agility. The criteria for earning the ADHF title is as follows:
- Dog has both MX and MXJ titles.
- Dog has 10 Double Qs.
- Dog has 375 MACH points.
- Dog has earned 15 placements (a placement being any place 1st – 4th) of which at least five come from the Excellent B Standard class and five from the Excellent B Jumpers with Weaves class. In addition, six of the 15 placements must be earned on Double Q runs (dog must place in both the Excellent B Standard class and the Excellent B Jumpers with Weaves class at the same trial on the same day, three times). Placements are counted in Excellent B Standard from the time the dog has its AX, and in Excellent B Jumpers with Weaves from the time the dog has its AXJ. Double Q placements are counted from the time the dog has both its AX and AXJ titles.
- ADHF certificates and acknowledgement in the GRNews will be given to GRCA members only.
The ADHF was established by Resolution 01-44, and amended by Resolution 01-50 (July 2001).
GRCA Dual Dog of Hall of Fame (DDHF)
Golden Retrievers who earn any one of the following combinations of requirements will be entered into the GRCA Dual Dog Hall of Fame:
- Bench Champion and Master Hunter on the same dog
- Major conformation points and Qualified All-Age (***) on the same dog
- Major conformation points and ** (placement in a licensed field trial) on the same dog
GRCA Field Dog of Hall of Fame (FDHF)
Any Golden Retriever that accumulates a total of 25 or more points based on his or her performance in Licensed Field Trials will automatically be honored in the GRCA Field Dog Hall of Fame. Any Golden Retriever that wins the National Field Trial or National Amateur Field Trial will also be included.
GRCA Obedience Dog of Hall of Fame (OBHF)
Any Golden Retriever with a Utility Dog title that has accumulated five (5) Highest Scoring Dogs in Trial, of which no more than two have come from Novice class, will be entered into the GRCA Obedience Dog Hall of Fame.
GRCA Show Dog of Hall of Fame (SDHF)
Any Golden Retriever who earns 25 or more points based on the following schedule will be entered in the GRCA Show Dog Hall of Fame.
|Best in Show (plus 5 pt for Group 1st)||10|
|Reserve Best in Show (plus 5 pt for Group 1st)||7.5|
|Sporting Group 1st||5|
|Sporting Group 2nd||3|
|Sporting Group 3rd||1|
|Sporting Group 4th||0.5|
|National Specialty Best of Breed||5|
|Regional Specialty Best of Breed*||3|
|Independent Specialty Best of Breed*||1|
* not held in conjunction with an all-breed show
GRCA Hunting Test Hall of Fame
Any Golden Retriever who accumulates 25 or more points based on their performance in AKC Master Hunting Tests will automatically be honored in the Hunting Test Hall of Fame. ½ point will be awarded for each AKC Master Hunter Qualifying Score. Additionally, any Golden Retriever who earns three passes in a Master National or three passes in a Master Amateur Invitational will be included in the GRCA Hunting Test Hall of Fame.